Hormone-balanced stem cells – Fueling youthful sap
If the human body is like a machine, hormones are the lubricant for the machine to work smoothly. Hormones are involved in almost all metabolic processes, metabolism, growth and development of the body, which stabilizes the necessary physiological processes. In middle age, hormones are impaired and disorders affect the entire quality of life. With exclusive stem cell therapy from European brands, European Wellness Vietnam is proud to bring a natural solution that contributes to the balance and regulation of hormones in the body, helping women gently overcome menopause / perimenopause, arouse the living sap of youth.
What is a hormonal imbalance? When and with whom does hormonal imbalance occur?
Hormones are likened to the body’s chemical messengers. They are produced by the endocrine glands, which then pass through the blood to various tissues and organs, taking on the role of controlling and balancing the vital systems of the body. Each type of hormone has its own specific goals, which carry an important message to certain parts of the body.
Hormonal imbalance means a deficiency or excess of control of one or several certain hormones. The type of hormone imbalanced plays an important role in determining how signs and symptoms will manifest and what risks are involved.
Mất cân bằng nội tiết tố ở nam
In addition to important life events that lead to hormone imbalances, such as menopause or pregnancy, it is realistic that people still struggle with hormone disorders at any point in their lives. In particular, hormonal imbalances often occur for women after the age of 35 and men after turning 40.
Causes and symptoms of hormonal imbalance
Each person will have a certain amount of hormones to nourish the cells, but with the aging process, our bodies will no longer produce enough hormones to ensure the normal functioning needed.
Hormonal imbalances often occur due to alterations or dysfunction of the endocrine glands. Sometimes it is natural for hormone levels to rise and fall, as with aging, childbirth, and menopause.
Some external factors also directly affect the production of hormones from within the body, which in turn leads to imbalances:
- Due to pathologies: diabetes, obesity, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, hypertension also causes abnormal endocrine glands to function, causing disturbances.
- Due to lifestyle, habits: unscientific diet, staying up late, frequent stress, work pressure, family, sedentary,..
- Due to environmental factors: Exposure to pollutants, toxins, dirty food, chemicals that disturb hormones.
- Due to taking drugs: Birth control pills, steroid drug abuse …
In fact, there are many reasons for hormonal imbalances, but you need to go to anti-aging endocrinologists to be examined, perform detailed tests to get the most accurate answer.
The effect of hormonal imbalance on human life
Just like other health problems, any imbalance in the body will cause extremely negative effects on the quality of life and daily activities of people. Hormonal imbalances or hormone disorders are known to be the main causes affecting physical and mental qualities both men and women.
For women, they will experience hormonal changes according to the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and menopause. In particular, in menopausal/premenopausal women, estrogen and progesterone levels often decline significantly, causing common conditions such as:
- Headache, dizziness
- Hot flashes, night sweats
- Anxiety, depression, memory loss, irritability…
- Fibrous, brittle hair falls out
- Dry, dark skin, lots of wrinkles,…
- Menstrual cycle disorders, menorrhagia or loss of menstruation
- Vaginal dryness, decreased libido, difficulty achieving pleasure
- Osteoarthritis pain, osteoporosis, muscle pain
- Increased fat accumulation, easy to gain weight out of control
In addition, hormonal imbalance is also a direct cause of accelerating skin aging, causing the formation of wrinkles, more and deeper mouth openings, reducing skin moisture, causing melasma,…
Not only women, men after the age of 40 also experience menopause, when testosterone levels in the body are sharply reduced. Symptoms of male menopause usually include:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Decreased muscle mass, osteoporosis, back pain Risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Changes in habits, manners, psychology, emotions
- Memory impairment The role of stem cells in hormonal balance
The role of stem cells in hormonal balance
With the development of regenerative medicine, stem cells have opened up many new treatment options for the medical profession. Stem cells’ ability to regenerate and restore damaged tissue holds great promise for improving women’s quality of life during menopause, perimenopause, or men’s menopause by contributing to the balance of the endocrine system.
In the event that the body has a hormonal imbalance, stem cells can differentiate and stimulate the growth of the hormones estrogen and testosterone, helping the body to be better regulated.
This cell therapy will bring great benefits such as:
- Helps to regenerate and rejuvenate cells in an extremely short time.
- Supports physiological enhancement, repelling menopausal symptoms, regulates menstruation, reduces vaginal dryness
- Cells when entering the body will stimulate the production of collagen that regulates blood gas, nutrients throughout the body to restore and improve the function of tissues and organs.
- Supports the prevention of gynecological diseases such as uterine fibroids, ovarian inflammation
- Support anti-aging, melasma, wrinkles, help skin tone evenly, bright pink
- Helps sleep well and deeply, fights stress, depression
- Increases the flexibility of bones and joints, prevents osteoporosis
- Supports toned 1st round, reduces sagging Memory enhancement
The hormonal balancing method of stem cells has the advantage of intensively improving the problems of people with hormone failure without the need for drugs or external influences such as applying creams, using patches,… Therefore, this is a suitable method for those who prefer natural therapy, uncomplicated, non-elimination and highly safe.
Procedures, differences when balancing hormones with stem cells at European Wellness Vietnam
Crystallizing and inheriting the quintessence of modern medical achievements from Europe, European Wellness was founded on the evaluation, treatment and prevention of chronic health disorders. Currently, European Wellness has set foot in 25 countries worldwide from Europe to Asia. The Vietnamese market is the 26th stop of European Wellness with the mission of bringing comprehensive health to millions of Vietnamese people. Through regenerative medicine, European Wellness applies cell therapy to support hormonal balance in particular and cell aging problems in general.
Through the integration of cell therapies and advanced proprietary technology based on regenerative medicine achievements, doctors and professional teams have launched an exclusive 4-step therapy regimen at European Wellness. This is a high-end health regeneration program from Europe, multidimensional and holistic. At each stage, we provide care and treatment according to the individual needs of each client to deliver the best results and quality.
- Step 1: Diagnosis
- Step 2: Detoxification
- Step 3: Repair
- Step 4: Rejuvenate
European Wellness Vietnam owns the exclusive 4-step regimen of European medical standards All technologies used by European Wellness are technologies transferred from Europe including GMP WHO standard LAB systems, modern machines to treatment processes that meet double standards of safety and commitment to the best efficiency.
With cutting-edge technology from Europe, the proprietary cell therapy at European Wellness has ushered in a new era in treatment and healthcare. Bringing the quintessence of medicine from Europe’s leading corporation to Vietnam, European Wellness promises to become a solid fulcrum to protect you and your family against the rigors of time, bringing a proactive and intensive health care system to people.
If you have any questions about the application of treatment, please call hotline 028 6292 8888 to register for a direct consultation with a team of experts from the health care system from Europe. To learn about the success stories brought by EWH brand to customers in Vietnam, please refer to the Link: