Herniated disc stem cells – “Prevent pain – Stop complications”
Herniated disc disease is becoming more and more common, in both young and old people. This pathology has the potential to cause joint deformity, muscle atrophy, limb weakness, even loss of mobility if not actively prevented and treated. With the motto “Prevent pain – Steady life”, Europe’s leading comprehensive health care system European Wellness Vietnam has applied stem cell therapy to improve herniated discs effectively to help patients overcome pain quickly and safely.
What is a herniated disc? Who is susceptible to herniated discs?
A herniated disc is a condition in which a disc slips out of a fibrous sheath that compresses the spinal cord nerve roots causing spasmodic pains at the lumbar spine or cervical vertebrae. The disc is misaligned, slipping out of the vertebrae in case the patient changes position suddenly or due to the aging of cells, the disc is not provided with enough nutrients,…
A herniated disc is a condition in which a disc slips out of a fibrous sheath that compresses the spinal cord nerve roots causing spasmodic pains at the lumbar spine or cervical vertebrae. The disc is misaligned, slipping out of the vertebrae in case the patient changes position suddenly or due to the aging of cells, the disc is not provided with enough nutrients,… .
In this day and age, herniated disc pathology appears at almost all ages. According to statistics, about 30% of the Vietnamese population with herniated discs are 25 years old or older. In particular, there are also young people who are only 15 or 16 years old who also suffer from this pathology due to sitting in the wrong position, bowing their heads, bending to use the computer, using the phone.
Some other patients entering middle age also have herniated discs due to the aging of cells. The mucous nucleus inside the discs is not sufficiently hydrated nor provided with enough nutrients, causing them to become increasingly dysfunctional. With just one impact, the outer fibrous envelope is easily cracked, causing the mucous nucleus to rise, causing compression of the nerve roots of the spinal cord, leading to diseases of the spinal cord and nerve roots, not just herniated discs.
Causes and symptoms of herniated disc disease
Causes of herniated discs
According to experts, doctors, with herniated discs, there are 3 common common causes including:
- According to experts, doctors, with herniated discs, there are 3 common common causes including:
- Wrong posture: When we sit too much or stand for too long, it causes the disc to be under pressure and dehydrated for a long time. This causes the disc to become weak, just as your knee joint has to constantly bear the force without rest.
- At this time, the fluid inside the disc gradually overflows and presses on the spinal nerve roots, causing pain.
- Slipping the vertebrae or changing positions suddenly: When you suddenly change positions or have an injury, the spine slips to create space for the disc to escape from its original position, at which point the disc nucleus has escaped and inserted into the nerve roots causing acute nerve compression.
Common symptoms of herniated discs
In fact, many patients think that low back pain, shoulder pain, neck and shoulder pain are just common symptoms due to strong body movement or cold air, season. However, when these pains are constantly attached, increasing rapidly and spreading, it is very likely that your body has suffered from herniated discs.
Some common symptoms of a herniated disc to watch out for include:
- Sleeping also hurts, sitting up also hurts, every position hurts
- The condition is getting worse, making the patient unable to move like a normal person Back pain comes from the lumbar spine accompanied by numb legs, impaired motor function of the body Sciatica
- Shoulder neuralgia originating from the cervical vertebrae spreads to numbness in the arms.
Pain caused by herniated discs of the lumbar spine or herniated discs of the cervical vertebrae are pains that always haunt patients. In particular, this disease is increasingly common with teenagers. Indifference, subjectivity can leave unpredictable consequences, dangerous complications and can also become the shortest path to disability.
Consequences, complications of herniated discs if not treated early
Speaking of the consequences and complications of a herniated disc, the pain increases or the onset of pain increases suddenly when the person is not paying attention. Suddenly waking up one morning, your lumbar area or neck and shoulders are stiff, paralyzed so uncomfortable that you cannot move normally. Be proactive in protecting your health, preventing diseases rather than curing diseases to avoid dangerous complications of herniated discs such as:
- Atrophy of limb muscles: As the disease worsens, the patient has pain in the fingertips, impairing muscle strength and general grip function
- Horsetail beam syndrome: Herniated disc severely presses on the ponytail nerve causing urination disorders
- Disability “Lame” syndrome
How can stem cells treat herniated discs?
To restore mobility for people with herniated discs, timely, correct and highly effective methods are required. In addition to treating herniated disc patients, European Wellness Vietnam is proud to pioneer the technology of using cell therapy to repel herniated discs, improving comprehensive musculoskeletal health so that patients have the best chance of recovery with Europe’s leading therapy.
Stem cells are the source of all life, cells that help the body fight aging and damage over time. All organs in our body are made up of cells. Humans don’t naturally age, it’s just that the cells in each body behave differently. When cells die, the body requires the addition of a new, healthier amount of cells to maintain functions in the body. The same goes for herniated discs, the loss of cells makes the disc incapable of protecting the vertebrae in the best way.
With the mechanism of PROLIFERATION – REPAIR – REGENERATION – RECOVERY, stem cells treating herniated discs when transplanted into the body will move themselves to damaged areas to repair and replace damaged cells. Stem cells develop new blood vessels that nourish the vertebrae, regenerate and restore discs quickly, and control persistent pain that affects daily life.
Stem cells restore cellular function, enhance the endurance of the entire musculoskeletal system:
- Stimulate the proliferation of new stem cells, wake up old dormant stem cells, maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system and a healthy, youthful posture.
- Completely solve back pain, spinal pain, increase mobility for musculoskeletal muscles Regenerate dead cells in a short time, promoting self-healing of old cells
- Maintaining a long-term healthy young state for musculoskeletal, slowing down the aging process.
- Increased mucus of joint fluid, intervertebral mucus.
Procedures and differences when treating herniated discs with stem cells at European Wellness Hospital Vietnam
Herniated disc is a dangerous chronic disease that leaves many complications that hinder and greatly affect the quality of life of each of us. Treatment of herniated discs with stem cells at European Wellness is a therapy that provides comprehensive mental and physical health. It is the most optimal treatment method widely applied from Europe to Asia and is now available in Vietnam.
After decades of operation, the European Wellness Group has expanded and developed models of academic centers, biomanufacturing research centers, healthcare centers and medical product distribution departments. European Wellness Vietnam helps people understand the body and choose the correct treatment of herniated discs with modern technology, thereby approaching and protecting health in the most proactive way. European Wellness Vietnam is the exclusive owner of a comprehensive – intensive – detailed health model with an exclusive 4-step regimen of European medical standards:
- Step 1: Diagnosis
- Step 2: Detoxification
- Step 3: Repair
- Step 4: Rejuvenate
European Wellness is proud to be the owner of a laboratory meeting WHO GMP standards, meeting the criteria including facilities, working environment, human resources, control of the process of collection, treatment, culture, storage and application of stem cell technology. Technology is transferred from Europe, including modern machinery to treatment processes that meet double standards of safety and a commitment to the best efficiency.
With cutting-edge technology from Europe, the proprietary cell therapy at European Wellness has ushered in a new era in treatment and healthcare. With continuous efforts, bringing the quintessence of medicine from leading European corporations to Vietnam, European Wellness promises to become a solid fulcrum in protecting you and your family against the harshness of time, bringing a proactive and intensive health care system to people.
If you have any questions about the application of treatment, please call hotline 028 6292 8888 to register for a direct consultation with a team of experts from the health care system from Europe.
To learn about the success stories brought by EWH brand to customers in Vietnam, please refer to the LINK